Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let the coutdown begin!

Well, today marks exactly one year from our wedding date! So of course, I am pretty excited! Now the wedding madness is truly about to be full speed ahead until the big day!

A few updates....

First of all, I am going to start posting at least once every week. It is always such a great stress reliever for me to sit down and "blog" about what's going on in my world so I am really going to do my best to update as much as possible. Another reason for posting is because the majority of M's and my family and friends, and even wedding party, are out of town. So this will also be an easy way for us to keep in touch with everyone, rather than having to re-tell information over and over again! I'm hoping that this will also take some stress off of me with summer school. Booo summer classes!

Another thing that I am also going to start doing is telling you about our jobs (with no HIPPA violations, duh!), hopes and plans for our future, and updates on the new house! This way everyone gets the FULL picture of nearlyweds in nursing-which could sometime be a good or bad thing. And obviously I am loving some alliteration tonight!

The next update we have is that we had to postpone our engagement pictures again. In case you missed it, Monday it was a steamy 100+ degrees outside (yuck!) with a 100% chance of rain (yuck again!) at 7PM when we were supposed to take our pictures. Thank goodness for a flexible and gracious photographer, Alyson with Eternal Reflections Photography! Can you tell I'm slightly obsessed with her?

The last thing that I want to talk about is my cousin's friend Amanda Perna. She and my cousin, Amy, roomed together at the University of Alabama their freshman year. Amanda will be on Project Runway this coming season! SO awesome! So, here is a link and EVERYONE needs to go and vote for Amanda!

Look for another update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment